Become a harvester for one day !
Come and visit us for an authentic and friendly experience at the heart of the Champagne vineyard and participate in the harvest time during one afternoon at Piot-Sévillano house, an independent domain of 8 hectares in organic conversion, in the Marne Valley.
- Welcome and presentation of the history and the terroir of the house with Héloïse.
- Introduction to the harvest work and tasting of one glass of champagne in the vines with Christine.
- Discovery of the press center and tasting of fresh juices with Vincent.
- Tour in the tank rooms and in the cellar with Héloïse.
- Delivery of your diploma « Harvester for one day » and some grapes that you would have previously picked up.
Even if the exact date of the harvest isn’t known yet, you can book your voucher for « Harvester for one day » on our website, in « Oenotourisme » part. We will contact you after to organize your trip and to arrange a date. We estimate that the harvest period will be within the first two weeks of Septembre.
If you have booked a voucher but you cannot come during this period, you can come next year because the validity of the voucher covers two years.
The activity lasts between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. in the afternoon and will be available during 5 to 7 days for littles groups of 10 persons maximum each day, so rush now to book your voucher !
Price for adults: 49€
Price for children: 15€ (between 7 and 17 years old, free for less then 7years old).
The booking is mandatory for this activity.